What is Life { ENGELS}

Stranger

Nieuw lid
[size=12pt]What is life

There she stands, A young women, 19 year old, brown hair & grey eyes. Actually I know her for a several years now. She is the daughter of someone who is known by my carer. She looks exactly the same since the last time I saw her, but there is something different.. Sora, what happened to you?

Oh! And i'm Ryan, My parents died when i was really young, I grew up in China by a small family with their son Alan. He became a close friend to me. When the family couldn't take care of my anymore I got adopted by another man, such a nice guy, he had adopted a lot of other young adults! Thanks to him I met Sora 6 years ago. Right now I'm 23 year old, I came back to Holland to meet Sora once again. But first, lets go back a little bit.

2 year ago.

Henk, actually, we are born on the same day & year, pretty weird right? Honestly it is just coincidence. I met him through Msn Messenger, By Sora. She told my he was such a nice guy, but i never thought he would became an important guy in my life. We talked every now & then, slowly i trusted him more & more, I told him about my past, life as an orphan, on that moment i saw it for the first time, I was different.

The more i thought about it, the more sad i became. I felt not wanted, even hated! I felt like bothering Alan & his family. I just felt... Lonely. Ofcourse I had several friends and i had lots of fun with them, but time changed, and they recognized I was not doing well.
I went to bed, while thinking about my past i started to cry, Everyone told me; you are going to fine! we're all here for you when you need us! But honestly it were all lies. I fell asleep while crying, It just sucks!

My carer woke me up the next morning. He was wondering of I was doing well, He said i didn't look so well lately. "Dude, i'm perfectly fine, as always" I toke a shower & while dressing for school i looked in the mirror, I'm really the only one left of my family... right?

In class a teacher came to me, he told me I had to go home; Immediatly! Oh dear, what is going on this time. With a deep sigh I went home. my carer told my he wanted to talk to me, I had to wait for him in his office.
I waited for about 15 minutes, I was kinda nervous. Another penalty, he had found out I was smoking, maybe someone died! I thought about a lot of strange things, not even 75% would be a reason to get me out of school! Last thing i thought about though.

He finally came in! I looked up to him with an anxious look. he smiled a little bit, "their is going to change a lot for you from now on" . I couldn't help it, i started to cry immediatly without even knowing what was going on. I was shocked when he hugged me, "you are having a hard time right?" . I couldn't deny it, I really had and he knew it all the time!
When I calmed down he started talking again, "I have been searching around, about you and your family, and I found out, there is an 11 year old orphan who is related to you, which means; he is your little brother, right now he is in Holland, but both of you will meet soon, He is called Youri". I fainted.
[/size]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Montuur What de flock: bootje op romper drukken Volwassen Baby's / Luierliefhebbers 7
E What to do and where to hide? Tiener Baby's / Luierliefhebbers 4
friendly Hypnosis- New Life (comic van Sketchman) H 11
D Een open oproep - (meerdere contact vragen, van online tot real life.) Contact advertenties 5
Teddy25 Wie gaat er op 12 augustus naar Fet life Kalender 8
D luier maatje real life (en normaal) gezocht Contact advertenties 5
L Incontinente DL man zoekt leuke dame voor chat/real life ontmoeten omgeving Rotterdam Contact advertenties 0
Berth Tekenfilm / reall life. Pub 8
D Contact/vrienden maken (chat of real life) Contact advertenties 1
JakeDL Eerste real-life contact Volwassen Baby's / Luierliefhebbers 1
J Filosofie "meaning of Life" 16+ Board 17
Waggelaar Free life Luiers 0
K Adult baby life Volwassen Baby's / Luierliefhebbers 0
snarf_boy MTV True Life - I'm an Adult Baby Volwassen Baby's / Luierliefhebbers 12
friendly Livin' da life Volwassen Baby's / Luierliefhebbers 2
Dips N' Bricks Diaper Friends The Adult Life D 166
yoyo Jouw 'real life' fantasie Volwassen Baby's / Luierliefhebbers 16
DL_Michel Snap EZ 4 Life Winkels 0
broekie Forum rules, forum regels in het Engels. Algemene info 2
db Artikel over Engels AB feestje in online jongerenmagazine Vice Volwassen Baby's / Luierliefhebbers 12
Sardonyx bigbabyfun (engels) Winkels 1
dplolly Amerikaanse vriendin (Engels) A 6
Sardonyx The Ultimate Diaper Survey (engels en nederlandse vertaling ) Volwassen Baby's / Luierliefhebbers 16
anoniemaccount Luiers goed voor je gezondheid? (engels) Volwassen Baby's / Luierliefhebbers 9
Bovenaan